We are on hold until October 4th. Unfortunately, with current events and ongoing COVID challenges we are unable to host an event until after the summer. We have our competitors and our community health as a top priority. With the amount of surfers registered for this event, respective chaperones, the contest organizers, and general public, we would be exceeding the maxim allowable amount of people on the beach.
Please remember to follow state, local and CDC guidelines in regards to social distancing.
Contest jerseys will be disinfected between heats in disinfectant solution.
Thank you for understanding our challenges. See you on the beach.